How to Add a Roster Photo [iOS]
Items to note when adding Roster Photos:
- This feature may be disabled for your team. Click here for more information.
- When finished adding your photos, you may need to close, then reopen the app in order to see your changes reflected.
- You may experience intermittent issues when uploading photos via the app. If this problem persists, use the instructions below to upload images from your league account.
From the Mobile App:
- Tap My Teams.
- Swipe down to see all of your favorite teams listed at the top of the screen.
- Select the Team you wish to manage.
- Tap Roster.
- Tap on the Player Card you wish to manage.
- Tap the i icon, then the Camera icon.
- Choose the photos from your Camera or Library.
From your League Account:
Using a SportsSignUp Play account:
- Login to your Team Website.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click Roster.
- Click on the name of the player/volunteer for whom you would like to upload a photo.
- Select Upload.
- Upload an image, and adjust it to your liking.
- To complete the upload, select the icon in between the "—" and "X" marks.
Using a League Athletics account:
- Login to your League Athletics team website.
- Select on the player/volunteer for whom you would like to upload a photo.
- Click the Picture Icon.
- Upload desired image.
- Once complete, scroll down and click Submit.
- What is the Difference Between a Profile Image and a Roster Photo?
- Why Can't I See/Upload Roster Photos? [League Athletics]