How to View Digital Passes
NOTE: Digital Passes is a feature only available for participating clubs of the ENYYSA and LIJSL organizations.
Items to note when viewing Digital Passes:
- You must be a Team Administrator.
- The Team must be set to Active.
- The Roster must be set to Approved.
- If the field does not have service or wi-fi, it's alright! The app will cache your digital passes so that you may pull them up anytime.
- Digital Passes show that a particular player/volunteer is eligible, eliminating the need for a paper pass.
To View Digital Pass:
- Tap My Teams.
- Tap Roster.
- Tap the Player Pass icon.
- Tap on a volunteer/player pass.
- If the digital pass is green, it means that the player/volunteer is eligible. The digital pass will show the player ID, jersey number, player image, and division of the player/volunteer.